| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pokegama Dam, Mn in December is very cold at -10.7 °C (12.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.9 °C (3.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.1mm (1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:29 long and the longest day is 8:45 long with an average length of 8:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Pokegama Dam, Mn December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Pokegama Dam, Mn: