| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pokegama Dam, Mn in January is very cold at -13.9 °C (6.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.6 °C (18.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.2 °C (-4.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.1mm (0.8in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:34 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Pokegama Dam, Mn January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pokegama Dam, Mn: