| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pokegama Dam, Mn in July is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 99.6mm (3.9in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:57 long and the longest day is 15:49 long with an average length of 15:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Pokegama Dam, Mn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pokegama Dam, Mn: