| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pokegama Dam, Mn in May is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 78.7mm (3.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Pokegama Dam, Mn May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pokegama Dam, Mn: